Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Shop openings and good news

My dad finally opened up his restaurant today! Its part of the reason I've been so busy the last 2 days. He's selling sushi and cheesecake as well as other assorted goods. My personal is the orange cupcakes with orange butter cream frosting. And I may have finnaly found a solution to a problem.with the exchange that has been halting things for almost a week now! I'm looking in to the final details tomorrow but so far it's promising! 

I've been talking a lot with my host sister Ania (I know you'll read this at some point :)) and I have discovered the joy that is online books, I'd never really tried one until today and I found an amazing series because of an app I found that tells me when that kind of thing goes on sale, I got 4 books free. I already finished one book (in a day) and went to get the next in the series only to find that it was 3 dollars instead of free...So tomorrow I'm putting a 20 in my account and getting them all

...future reference for the nurses when I'm old and bored: keep me away from the shopping channel, I am not to be trusted no matter what I say. I can already tell I'm going to be that old man in 48 years. for those of you doing the math, I'll be 64 and legally aloud to sing "when I'm 64" to my hearts content while wasting my money on laser blenders with built in robot helpers.

1 comment: