Thursday, July 21, 2016

Calvin part 3

So I got my phone back a few days ago but I've been rather busy so I forgot, sorry I'm posting 2 today to try and make up for it.
The last day of Calvin college I woke up at 730 after going to bed at nearly 5...not a good idea. I went to breakfast then said goodbye to everyone, it was sad to see the inbounds go because I knew I wouldn't see them again unless something weird happens in the future.  Then I went to turn my key in....... On the 1st day I noticed a crack on the little plastic piece that said Calvin college but I didn't think.much of it until it broke that night because I sat on it, because of a 10 cent piece of plastic I lost my 20 dollar deposit. I went to wait in the parking lot for my father and the others carpooling with us and he was another 45 minutes after that and he got in line in his dorm about the se time I did. The drive home was nice, at least the part I was awake for,I fell asleep for about half an hour. When we got to my house willows mother picked up her and her father. Then I went he and slept until morning. All in all it was pretty boring day. 

As promised here are the pictures



















No comments:

Post a Comment