Thursday, July 14, 2016

Calvin part 2

The pictures from Calvin will all come in the 3rd post. On the 2nd day we woke up at 7 to eat then went to another meeting in the lecture hall, next was Breakout sessions with the rotarians in charge of sendimg us to our areas of the world. Then we went to a meeting with the rebounds to see what they learned and to ask questions about stuff like: what to pack, what not to say, what to always say, how to act, what to wear.... Stuff like that. Then was the Brazil vs the world soccer game for 2.5 hours. Then was one more lecture hall meeting and the talent show (yes I have some videos). Speaking of videos I have voice recordings and videos I have to put in a drop box but they're on my phone, my phone doesn't have drop box or the room to download it, do I have to send the through a wire to a computer (to big for email) or is there another way? If anyone knows that would be great. Back to the 2nd night. I went dancing for about an hour and a half then ce back to the dorms and played pool and listened to music for another hour, then at 1215 I had to go to a meeting with my outbound coordinator because I missed it the night before due to confusion on my part and me being to tired and to lazy to look into it enough, for which I apologize(d) for. After that I hung out at the district 6540 party for about 45 minutes. Then I went with the outbound to Taiwan (Megan) to a rumored movie room that took forever to find (the 2 of us had been invited by some rebounds cause we're the cool kids 😎... Not really), when we got there an inbound from Lithuania, a rebound from Taiwan (Megan's connection), another outbound (to India), we're there (there were 2 others but they left before I got their names). The only movie anyone could find was finding nemo on VHS... Soooo we just played it over and over and played ukulele and sang off pitch (at least I was off pitch Santiago (india outbound) and the Lithuania inbound we're pretty good).we went to bed at about 430, and I fell asleep at about 5 to wake up at 715 for breakfast... That was a mistake but more on that on Saturday 

No comments:

Post a Comment