Monday, August 1, 2016

packing and other end of normal life activities

Well the date of departure is quickly approaching and I've been so busy trying to manage it all that I haven't posted enough this week, I got a few minutes of free time so I'm doing it now.
My medication is still not fixed!!! Kinda I have a solution that is supposed to work but the doctor can't meet with me to confirm it until the 10th which is well over the week that I was told it would take. I'm switching medication and bringing it with me, I can't get this Med in Poland but I can take it with me if I have a prescription.
My suitcases are getting heavier every day and that's not going to stop...which is beginning to seem like weight might be an issue, I've put the middle sized suitcase inside the biggest and filled the middle one but I fear that it's over the weight requirment with both suitcases   (T_T)(T_T)(T_T)(T_T)(T_T)(T_T) 
My great grandmothers funeral is this weekend which means I have to cancel the going away party for friends, I won't have time the week before the goal leaving date

Speaking of leaving dates, I'm aiming for the 16th but can't get my ticket until the medication problem is fixed �
I got a picture of my host family at what appears to be the beach, I'm getting really excited to meet them and finally be out of the USA, I won't deny its been a very stressful year leading up to this exchange but I'm sure it will be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment