Thursday, August 18, 2016

first day in Warsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my first day in Poland!!!!!!! 
In the last 72 hours I think I have slept about 17 hours,  12 of which we're last night.  The plane ride was very taxing but only one of my flights we're long so that was a plus,  the negative was that the long flight was 9 hours...  9 hours in 1st class (much to my surprise)!!! 
I got to see the city some but I forgot to take pictures,  I'll take some tommorow when I go back. 
This is what I learned on my first day in Poland: 
The city is made of modern materials but was made to look like the old Warsaw (almost everything was destroyed in ww2) and they have underground tunnels that are a bit of a maze but they are full of shops it looks a bit like a high class flee market but with perminent shops,  and the trains seem really easy to deal with but that was with someone with me,  also the train station is a 20 minute walk from my house and the train to the center of the city is 20 minutes for about $1.25 

All in all it was a very exciting first day






































5 comments:

  1. So exciting, I'm happy you made it to Poland! Looking so forward to hearing more. May you have a blessed, safe and adventurous year. I luv you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eagerly awaiting your next post to send this, it seems I am impatient :)

    Your father gave me consent to attach my contact info for you, so that you may reach out if you wish. Not wanting my email public, but will very happily send it in a message.

    https://www.facebook.com/BeWakeful
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/miakunyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be hidden enough for search engines who want to spam :)

    MiaKunyo at G mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! First Class! I know a lot of people who would be jealous of you!
    Can't wait to see more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete