Thursday, August 11, 2016

Departure arrangements

I LEAVE TUESDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!
I leave Tuesdaymorning from south bend airport and take a connection to chicago then another to Toronto (no idea why) then I go directly to Warsaw from there. I wish I could have departed from Chicago but it was to long a drive for my mother to take to say goodbye, south bend adds on an hour or 2 but not to long I suppose.
Packing is a veritable hell, I thought that I would fine because  I'm packing light but nooo the weight limit is killing me, I'm looking into shipping some thing there and wondering if that is cheaper than another bag. If anyone knows a way please tell me.
I have bought gifts for everyone but Ania so far and I'm picking hers up this weekend. Right now I'm having trouble with money the language camp was an unexpected cost due to my switch of country so there's that 410 dollars and then there's the emergency fund of 500 dollars, all I have is 260 at the moment my dad might be able to help some but... if anyone is willing to put a last minute donation into the go fund me that would be amazing

https://www.gofundme.com/zyeypzec 

No comments:

Post a Comment