Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 30

Still working on getting my visa in on time while getting ready for Calvin and my dads resteraunt opens in 2 weeks and we're not ready 😨😨😨😨😨 I'm going to the embassy tomorrow to apply In person, however that can only be done if I can find a way to submit my online application form correctly because the system keeps kicking me out. The plan for my dad's resteraunt is to open on July 11 but the front desk, the menus, the recipes have to be made still....... I have my host parents for the first part of my exchange paweł grzelewski is the father and beata grzelewska is the mother. also there seems to be some confusion as to when I'm arriving, my departure date is the 8th through the 12th but apparently my arrival date is the 30th so something is wrong. Ill keep the blog updated based on when things happen with any information I get as well as the 2 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment