Thursday, April 7, 2016

FIRST POST

                                      FIRST POST

This is my first post I guess, I was told to keep a journal to get ready for this stuff on a daily basis but it's still a bit of a shock.
The district 6540 rotary conference is tomorrow (the real reason I'm doing this now) so I guess I'll let you know how it goes. Every day gets me a little closer to leaving which is SUPER EXCITING but still a little scary, I kept thinking "oh its a long ways off I have time" I am lying to myself to keep myself calm, my year abroad is only 4-5 months away and getting closer every second. Also ITS SNOWING DURING MY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear mother nature is by polar when it comes to the American Midwest. I'm working on selling t shirts at 25 dollars a pop to try and make some money to go towards this foreign exchange so if your interested let me know and I'll send you some more information. Mike Richardson I'm doing this early so I won't be late on something for once so ha. late night 1 day assignments aside I'm giving you a shout out because of all your help in regards to paperwork nightmares that have come and the ones that are yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment