Friday, April 29, 2016

April 29

Still no word from Germany regarding contact or host families or really anything. My little sisters really sick with some virus right now so all I can hear is a symphony of coughing from the next room (poor kid). I am absolutely swamped right now, I have finals, ap exams, I step, final projects in 3 classes, work and the exchange to work on. On top of all that my dad is setting up his new restaurant in mishiwaka and my mother is packing to move in 2 weeks. The south bend chocolate factory has called me back about me buying some wrappers to make buttons for the rotary jackets, 65 dollars for 250 I don't know whether to try and haggle or not :/ all my grades are fine right now I just have to make sure that with all this going on I don't lose control of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment