Sunday, December 4, 2016

future decisions

rotary does not allow things involving body modifacations while on exchange unless they exsisted previously (piercings tattoos or hair dye ect.) however i had colored hair when i arrived and i need to get a haircut soon so im taking suggestions for color and style because...i know nothing about hair other than the fact that mines awesome and if it ever betrays me and attempts to leave i will tattoo a lawnmower to the hairline (or maybe just a sticker not too commited to that idea)

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a huge fan of the 1930s undercut, long on top. Yes everyone and there uncle has tried it out, but I still love it. There are so many ways to add your own spin and make it yours and most people don't. I screen shot photos of various takes, but they won't paste with my phone. Use your imagination and time travel!

    ReplyDelete